Exterior business signs on the outside of commercial buildings are not something we often think about. However, if we pass by a catchy, distinctive sign, such as the sign on Walmart buildings across the country, the sign will likely grab our attention, even if we don’t realize it. The distinctive sign becomes engrained in our memory. If someone were to ask us where the Walmart is located in our city, chances are you could provide directions. If you closed your eyes, you might even be able to imagine the color on the Walmart sign.
How to Make Your Commercial Sign Distinctive and Memorable
- The look and quality of your sign are a reflection of your company’s image.
Make sure to invest in high-quality, striking signs that say who you are and what you do with signs that show you care about your company, your signage, and your customers.
- Customize your sign to reflect your company’s distinct personality.
Whether you choose fascia signs, dimensional channel letters, a pylon sign or a stately monument sign for your commercial property, your sign should be as unique as your business.
- Work with a reputable sign company in Austin to design, fabricate and install your sign.
Your exterior business sign is a big investment. Make sure you have made the right choice by working with a reputable sign company which offers “concept to completion” services to design, fabricate and install your sign and also work with you to ensure you have the right permits in place. While many signs affixed to building exteriors do not require a permit for installation, sign bylaws cover the placement, size and mounting method. Business owners should also check with their landlord on any sign restrictions they may have.
- Ensure your design is simple, straightforward, and striking. Business building signs are often noticeable from quite a distance, especially if they are easy to read. A simple message, presented in a unique way is one we often remember.
- Commercial building signs are an important tool to advertise your business. Many business owners are surprised to learn that about 85% of their potential customers pass by their business every month! It is certainly worthwhile to invest in a quality business sign for your building that will get attention and increase business.
- There’s a sign with your name on it—literally!
Choose from Plexiglass, acrylic, metal, vinyl, glass or wood, backlit, 3-D, pylon, post and pillar, monument, channel letters—there is a sign that is just right for your company. Choosing the right commercial building signs is important to your image. Trust the commercial building sign experts at Georgetown Sign Company in the Austin area. Call us today for a free consultation.