Monument signs have long been a staple of businesses. They’re useful signs that can help elevate your business and make it easier to find. Lately, we have seen a new trend in these signs: architectural monument signs. They can bring even more benefits to your business in Austin, TX. Learn about this new twist on monument signage below.
What is an Architectural Monument Sign?
Architectural monument signs are those that work with your property’s existing architecture to make a more unified and dramatic statement. They may use some of the same materials found on your building exterior or in your landscape. They will match the style of your building and enhance its architecture. It takes a skilled designer to make the most of an architectural sign, but it can look quite good.
The result is that these signs look much better than a monument sign designed without considering your building’s décor. They can boost the value of your property and elevate the perception of your brand.
The Benefits of Architectural Monument Signs
Monument signage can bring many benefits to your business, including:
- Help people find your business
- Boost brand awareness
- Help you stand out from competitors
- Help you connect with customers
- Make your business more noticeable
- Help you advertise sales and events
- Raise the value of your property
- Change the perceived value of your brand
- Change or reinforce your brand image
If you have any of these benefits in mind, let your sign designer know. They can help you by creating a design that better reflects your goals to get what you want out of your sign.
Who Could Use a Monument Sign?
Many different companies can use monument signs, but here are some of them:
- Businesses with large properties
- Businesses set far back from the road
- Businesses that have gates or security teams at their front entrance
- Large residential properties such as condominium buildings
- Schools, universities, and colleges
- Churches and religious buildings
- Healthcare buildings and complexes
- Plazas with multiple businesses
- Large businesses that could use the extra space in a monument sign
Contact the Georgetown Sign Company for Monument Signs
Whether you want a modern monument sign, an architectural monument sign, a digital sign, or another kind of sign altogether, the Georgetown Sign Company should be your first call. Contact us today if you’re in Austin, TX, and interested in getting a high-quality sign.