If you are looking for an uncomplicated way to promote your products and services, opt for exterior signs. Having these are especially helpful for brick-and-mortar establishments because they let the public know who you are, what you can provide, and what makes you different from others. These straightforward yet highly effective signs don’t usually need additional funding or effort on your end. Once they are produced and installed, these business signs are good to go and will continue to advertise your brand for a long time.
Advantages of Investing in Exterior Building Signs for Your Business in Austin, TX
- Non-intrusive advertising: Overly aggressive marketing tactics and salespeople often turn customers off. When this happens, they will intentionally ignore your company and prefer your competitors instead. You can effectively promote your brand without getting on their nerves with custom exterior signs. These highlight your best assets and make your brand recognizable without additional effort or cost.
- Round-the-clock marketing: Other advertising modes require you to spend a fortune on the time slots, schedule, or frequency you want to promote your company. With exterior building signs, however, you can enjoy unlimited advertising without additional charge. If you’re going to take it up a notch and boost your brand visibility no matter the weather or time of the day, you can opt for illuminated signs.
- Boost foot traffic and sales: The right outdoor signage combination and design elements will pique the interest of your target market, bring them right to your doorstep, and eventually encourage them to make a purchase.
- Claim the location and stand out from competitors: Don’t be that store in the corner that people overlook. Get ahead of direct and indirect competitors and become a familiar landmark among locals with outdoor signs. These can build your reputation over time and give your brand the attention it deserves.
Types of Outdoor Signs in Austin, TX
While there are many kinds of outdoor corporate signs that will add value to your company, here are just a few examples of them:
- Monument signs: These large signs are fabricated with hardwearing materials such as stone and brick. Having these demonstrates a sense of permanence and dependability.
- Awnings: These charming and multi-purpose signs protect your outdoor customers from various weather elements while promoting your brand.
- Channel letters: These illuminated signs are commonly used at the storefront because of their attractive and professional appearance.
- Post and panel signs: If you want to get the attention of leads from several miles away, opt for post and panel signs since these tower over other establishments.
- Blade signs: For businesses located in busy streets or are heavily surrounded by competitors, you must invest in blade signs. These are perpendicularly attached to a surface above eye-level for maximum visibility.
Your Reliable Partner for Custom Outdoor Signs
Georgetown Sign Company is your go-to company for all your visual communication needs. Our signage solutions are carefully strategized and meticulously produced to ensure that you get the most from your investment. From small window graphics to large format outdoor murals, our Georgetown team is 100% equipped to supply what you need. What are you waiting for? Reach out to us today to get your custom outdoor signs.