Branding is not just about your trademark; it pertains to everything that your company does that showcases who you are and what makes you different from others. An expert branding strategy helps your company build a positive and memorable impact on your target audience. This includes even the smallest details that you want people to associate with your business.
Entrepreneurs use business signs not just to provide customer assistance and promote their products and services. These are also utilized to solidify their branding. Vehicle graphics are one of them. These are fabricated from premium-grade vinyl that can withstand harsh weather in Georgetown, TX.
Fast Facts About Custom Vehicle Graphics and Wraps
- According to the OAAA, a single fleet wrap generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily impressions. Making them excellent tools to boost your brand visibility and reach potential customers who have not been previously exposed to your other advertisements.
- Based on research by the RYP & Becker Group, advertisements on custom vehicle wraps have a 97% recall rate compared to billboards that only have 19%. By successfully ingraining your brand into their subconscious, potential customers are more likely to remember your brand when they need a product or service that you offer.
- Perception Research revealed that commercial vehicle wraps generate 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard. This will help your brand make an impact despite being surrounded by a sea of competitors and advertisements. More attention means more opportunities to get customers right to your doorstep.
- In a study by Outdoor Advertising Magazine, 96% of the public prefers mobile advertising to other modes of outdoor signs. When investing in visual communication tools, you must also consider your target audience’s preferences.
Types of Vehicle Graphics and Wraps
- Full wraps: If you want to make the most showstopping branding impact in Georgetown, complete vinyl wraps are your best option. Since these cover the entire exterior of your motorized vehicles, you have more space to feature high-resolution images and thought-provoking texts.
- Partial wraps: For business owners who want to take their advertising on the road without going all out, opt for partial wraps instead. They highlight specific areas of your car, like the hood and door panels.
- Vehicle decals: If your main priority is to make customers feel at ease when they see your official vehicle, graphic decals are the way to go. These display essential information about your business. Despite being small in size, they are highly effective in showing your clients that the people on board are your legitimate employees.
Your Go-To Company for Vehicle Graphics Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
Georgetown Sign Company is one of the best-rated sign companies in the area. Our passion for the craft and your 100% satisfaction are key characteristics that make us superior to others. Reach out to us today to get started.